James 1:27

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and
refusing to let the world corrupt you."
James 1:27

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Side Note

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't prayed so much in my life.  I pray daily.  All day.  For everything. Before when I would talk about my prayer life, or lack there of, I would complain because I would forget to pray.  I would pray for my kids when I put them in bed, and before going to bed myself, but I would fall asleep without finishing.  These days, I do not forget to pray.  I feel a real connection to God.  He hears me.  He knows what I need.  His timing is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. So amazing!! God is so gracious to place in circumstances where we NEED Him! I love this little 'Side Note'!

    ReplyDelete