James 1:27

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father
means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and
refusing to let the world corrupt you."
James 1:27

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chit Chat

I have really enjoyed the past two mornings that the kids have been off of school.  I have been able to instant chat with Andris through Facebook for about 45 minutes each day.  (Normally, I would have been driving the kids to school when he's online.)  We talk about the kinds of food he likes to eat, what he does at school, and he asks about what we do.  It's crazy that I'm communicating with a boy that will be my son this year.  He'll have a completely different life than what he's living right now.  All 7 of our lives are going to change.  It's going to be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment